Sunday, August 21, 2011

learned to drop in and Coleman slide.


Good Day. After riding the Honda CB450 out to Glendale I figured out how to drop in. I am unsure if i will be able to translate that to stuff that is much bigger, but it seems that i should be able to. The rector of this blessed temple of the church of skating is Todd. Below are some pics of him caressing the alter.




And then....I learned to drop in.Below is some video of it, and frankly it is pretty lame. That said, while skating it, it felt completely rad. 




And then....i went home and finished up my DIY slide gloves. They are as simple as could be. I hope that my wife likes the new cutting board..because i just cut up the old one to make these beauties. To qualify as fun til death,  there has to be some element of danger. This quality and events in which this element comes to life is called " the price of radness."   The Cost of learning to Coleman slide was significantly higher than dropping in.  Thankfully i was learning on smooth pavement and only got burns rather than cheeze grater.
Also managed to rip the butt out of my pants.
Below is my knee. Similar marks on both elbows too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment