Saturday, November 5, 2011

back yard balance

-  The back yard slack line set up is pretty primo. When I poured the concrete for the garden gate I looped galvanized chain down around the beam... the other end is around a tree, and the whole operation works pretty good.


As ski season approaches and you think new sticks are in order see the following link:
all you need to know and more about backcountry ski options.
This guy has an exhaustive listing of ski options for all types of skiing.


The type of skiing that I do is like these tomatoes, not too pretty but each run is unique.

I didn't walk the line any where near enough this summer. I kinda lost my touch, when I got on this i flailed around.


Here is a video someone shot of a really nice cruising hill near my house. This neighborhood to poach runs along peoples front yards during snow storms. The person riding does this run in flip flops - not advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment