Sunday, February 5, 2012

open letter to Off Piste Magazine

  Off Piste is a really great ski mag.  While I could never ski much of the stuff discussed in here, and generally speaking the gear reviewed is more than I need...its spirit is great. These guys love to putz around on snow and every one writing or reading this magazine has a love affair with the woods, the mountains and the hillocks in snow.  While they certainly have a Pacfic North West bent, I think that the midwestern off piste skier would enjoy this magazine.  I heartily encourage you to subscribe to this magazine.

I am not sure exactly why i feel possessed to write letters to ski magazines obviously focused elsewhere, but there you have it. Call it a vice if you like.






see them for more great ski stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment