Sunday, February 8, 2015

Salomon XADV boots - continuing to perform














The view in my trunk: two helmets, one circular saw, pair of adjustable poles, jumper cables, Garmont Veloces,  Garmont Monashees with cable bindings, the white whales ( a waxable karhu guide?) with the SNS BC ADV Raid manual binding, Work harness, 2 meter antenna, gaiters and the XADVs.

Two years now since my first review of the XADV and I continue to be impressed with how much fun I can have on the these boots and binding.

The replaced zipper closures on the front have been solid and the integrated gaiter is really a great touch.


The picture below is from a four turn wonder hill in the neighborhood.  The majority of the the time these boots are pushing skis through thickets and in between trees- but  I can't figure out how to photograph those line properly.


I have manged to break something. The grey plastic that surrounds the black button/pivot has been cracked. Does not seem to effect performance at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment